Sunday, 14 June 2026

You Promised: Mum Won't Swap Back


Part 2



“Mum, you promised you would swap us back after a day. It’s been two weeks!” said Maria as she complained to her mother about refusing to swap back.




“What can I say? I’m enjoying being young again. You have no idea how much fun I’ve had. The attention I get when I’m out in your perky little body is so much fun,” said Michelle as she played with her daughter’s hair.




“It’s not fair, Mum! I don’t want to be you anymore. I miss my body, please!”




Michelle had no intention of swapping back into her old body. How could she give up her daughter’s body? She felt alive again. She felt like anything was possible again, a feeling she had not had for a long time and one she did not want to lose.




She had given up so much of her life for her family. All the dreams she had once had were gone. And what did she have to show for it?




Her husband had left her for a younger woman, and her only daughter was a spoiled, entitled brat who was completely unaware of how much she had.




Michelle felt no remorse. As she stood there, all she could think about was the new life she was going to have and all the things she had given up for her so called family.



“I gave up everything for you, this is my life now and I’m going to enjoy it so ever stay or go because I am never swapping back! ” said Michelle as she watched tears form in her former eyes.




Maria could not believe her own mother was stealing her body and life, leaving her trapped in a middle aged body.




The doorbell rang, and Michelle answered it. Maria watched as her boyfriend, Elliot, walked into the room.




“Oh, Miss Edwards, why are you crying?”




Maria went to speak, but Michelle cut in.




“She’s fine. Just old woman issues, you know!”




Elliot replied, “You’re not old, Miss Edwards. If I was twenty years older…”




Maria left the room quickly, and as she lay on her bed crying, she heard her mother shout upstairs.




“Don’t wait up, Mother!”




When many hours later Michelle returned she found the house empty, she was now able to enjoy living her new life.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's absolutely wonderful, I would love a second part to see her enjoy her new life more, buying clothes, she could even try to win back her husband's love by putting him in Elliot's body. Please. Thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous said...

It's amazing, the same house and money but with a new beautiful body to enjoy 😍

Tom Wolf said...

Working on a part 2

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous said...

Hi! I wanted to know if you're enjoying creating the sequel. Of course, there's no rush, the important thing is that you enjoy creating it. Thank you so much, I love your work ❤️❤️❤️

Tom Wolf said...

Yes, the idea I have is that Maria has convinced Elliot that she and her mum swapped bodies and they are try to see if they can be together

Reljohn880 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Reljohn880 said...

Sound really good! And for Danielle? What do you think of the first idea i wrote to you in a comment?. You are a very kind person, thank you very much for replying ❤️❤️❤️

Tom Wolf said...

I like your idea very much might do a couple of more parts to this one as you like it

Tom Wolf said...

Will maybe use your idea but change it a little bit

Reljohn880 said...

I'm so glad, I really love this story. Thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️

The Prisoner Part 4: His Cruelest Game

  The events of that drunken night had not been forgotten. Now, not only did Annabelle have to watch the guy use her body for whatever he fe...