Thursday, 30 July 2026

Genie Does As You Wish, Creep (NSFW)

 




“That is a very strange wish!” Said the Genie who had never had a wish like that before. 


“Well that’s my first wish. For my sexy co worker Tracey to appear in this room in just her underwear” Gary showed the genie a picture and Genie replied. 


“Genie does as you wish, no matter how creepy!” She clicked her fingers and Gary watched as Tracey appeared in front of him in her underwear. 


“What where am I, Gary what’s going on, why am I in my underwear!” Said a very confused and scared Tracey. 


“I wish that Tracey was not confused or scared about suddenly being in this room with me” said Gary. 


“Genie does as you wish, but seriously dude this is getting very creepy I do have my limits!” The genie clicked her fingers. 


Suddenly Tracy dropped freak out she just sat the calm and smiled at Gary and gave him a little wave. 


“Your third and final wish use it wisely, plus make it a little less creepy most be ask for money or a car” said the genie watching as Gary thought hard about his final wish. 


He looked at Tracey and decided to maybe just go for broke. 


“Genie, I wish for three more wishes” the Genie looked at Gary who looked back at the annoyed Genie and spoke. 


“Is that a no, I know it’s a bit of a cliche but you know I thought why not” said Gary but the annoyed Genie could not refuse a wish. 


“I hate when people do that, Genie very begrudgingly does as you wish” she clicked her fingers and then spoke gain through gritted teeth. 


“How would you like to use your next wish ?” She went and sat down on the she had the feeling that this may take a while. 


The suddenly Gary spoke aloud. 


“I wish to swap bodies with Tracey!” The Genie slapped her hand to her head. 


“What is with this guy of all the people, fine. Genie does as you with!” She clicked her fingers. 


Now in Tracey’s body he looked back at his own. 


“Hi Gary, I’m in your body, now odd! Said Tracey waving at him again. 


Gary grabbed her boobs and smiled and ran his hands over her body. All the time the genie looked at him with a look of disgust. 


He didn’t care as he headed upstairs to the shower. 


The genie sat downstairs waiting as Gary stripped and started showering, he now had a killer body and a way of getting unlimited wishes he was going to enjoy soaping himself up for a while and exploring his new equipment then maybe wish for money really start enjoying life. 







The Prisoner Part 4: His Cruelest Game

  The events of that drunken night had not been forgotten. Now, not only did Annabelle have to watch the guy use her body for whatever he fe...