Friday, 12 June 2026

Every Old Man Has A Shed




“Is this really your house?” said Chad as he walked through the garden, following Amber, a very attractive woman he had just met at his local bar. She had been very flirty and wasted little time inviting him back to her place for a drink. 


“Of course I live here. Now come on, I need to show you something in my shed,” said Amber.


The house was not very feminine. It looked like an old man lived there stacks of newspapers, ashtrays everywhere, and a really odd smell hanging in the air.


Suddenly, Chad felt like this might be a bad idea.


Typical, he thought. I always get hit on by the weird chicks. At least she’s attractive.


“Amber, I’m sorry, I think I might go,” said Chad.


Amber turned around, gave him a look, then placed a hand on her hip and smiled.


“Don’t go. Follow this little ass you’ve been checking out since we met and come see what’s in my shed. Trust me.”


Chad found himself staring at her as she walked away. Against his better judgment, he followed her into the shed.


Thud.


Something struck Chad on the head, and he collapsed to the ground unconscious.


He came to, his head ringing. He could hear people talking.


“Let’s swap now, and then you can get his body!” a voice said.


Then Amber’s voice spoke.


“Fine, quickly. I want out of this body. It seemed like a good idea at first, but being a woman is not as fun as I thought it would be!”


Chad watched as Amber and some old guy sat in two chairs next to what looked like an old computer. Wires and other electronic devices were attached to it, leading to some kind of helmets. He watched Amber push a button and stared in shock as the two bodies in front of him shook violently for twenty seconds.


Amber’s body stood up, hands clutched to its chest.


“Sweet! I cannot believe you didn’t want to stay in this little body. She’s so sexy!”


“Amber, what’s going on?” said Chad.


But Amber’s body and the old guy’s body laughed.


“Amber’s long gone, mate. I’d been in her body for nearly a month.” Said the old guys body. 


Chad was completely confused as the old man picked him up, sat him in a chair, and lowered a helmet over his head.


“No, what I want is to be a man again. A young man, like you…”


The old man switched the machine on, and for twenty seconds Chad felt pain unlike anything he had ever experienced.


“Wow, look at these muscles! And hello, that’s a lot bigger than I expected!” said Chad’s body.


Meanwhile, Chad sat there freaking out as he watched his body standing there, while Amber’s body stood nearby laughing.


He was in the old man’s body.


God, he felt awful. He looked down at his fat belly and ran a hand across his bald head.


“You can’t do this… please, swap me back… please…”



2 comments:

XVozkX said...

So good! A continuation of this story could be great.

Tom Wolf said...

Will give it a go

The Prisoner Part 4: His Cruelest Game

  The events of that drunken night had not been forgotten. Now, not only did Annabelle have to watch the guy use her body for whatever he fe...