Saturday, 11 July 2026

It Was A Kindness



Sarah stood infront of the mirror naked  she had to see her new body, she stood in silence and just looked at the smooth skinned perky little body. She could not ignore the whimpering from the other room she was not expecting her body to survive the swap, she put on a robe she felt very at home in her new body. 


“Oh my dear, Im so sorry you have to experience this, but the swap is done. Your body is mine. I’m not sure if you have long, which is good because I have things I need to do,” said Sarah as she walked in on her old body crying in the room where she had performed the swap.


Lucy was slumped in the chair, one hand clutched to the wrinkled face in shock the other clutching her chest. She looked up at her body, which had a look of triumph plastered over it. She still could not believe she was in Sarah’s body. She had been tricked out of her body by who she thought was her lovely old neighbour, She had lost everything in the blink of a second. 


“There is nothing you can do, my sweet. Once the swap happens, it’s permanent. This young body is mine. Soon I feel your time will come but don’t be upset I plan on using my time in pursuit of pleasure I will achieve great things, oh how I wish you could see what I’m going to do with your body. I spent my life in pain well no more!” Sarah got a little angry as she thought back to life she had led before. 


Lucy tried to stand, Sarah’s body frail before the swap she was shocked it had survived the swap. Lucy fell back into her chair and clutched her chest. Her heart was beating so fast.


“Help me!” said Lucy as she gasped for breath.


Sarah knelt down and grabbed her hands, watching as her former body expired in front of her eyes.


“It’s for the best, my darling. Life in my body would have been unbearable. This is a kindness.”


Watching as the ambulance took her body away, she could only long for the moment she was alone again with her new body, ready to live life once more and pursue all the things she had planned.


Then she closed the door. She slipped the robe off and headed upstairs she had things to do she had not done for many, many years. 


No comments:

The Prisoner Part 4: His Cruelest Game

  The events of that drunken night had not been forgotten. Now, not only did Annabelle have to watch the guy use her body for whatever he fe...