Request : An electric shock swapped the body of a 50-year-old genius father with his 21-year-old daughter, and his intelligence as well.
“It’s so strange that a simple electric shock from my brain scanner did this an actual body swap. Plus, I’ve lost all my knowledge of how to fix it, my intelligence has remained in my body, Mental!” said Dr Bruce Myers. He had never said “mental” in his life, but he was struggling to find the right words as he sat on the kitchen counter, talking about how fascinating he found this little swap between him and his daughter.
“It’s strange having your intelligence. I now know what all these components do. I think I can actually fix this machine. I’d still rather be in my own body, though.”
She watched in shock as she started wiring up the brain scanner. It powered back up briefly but then switched off again. She had no idea what she was doing, yet somehow she also knew exactly what she was doing.
“Nope, my complete understanding of electronics is gone. This is madness. I have no idea how you did that. This is odd, but I suddenly have a real hankering to go and watch some trashy TV,” said Bruce as he jumped off the counter, went into the front room, and switched on the TV.
As Lucy worked hard to fix the brain scanner with her new intelligence, Bruce giggled and gasped as he watched some kind of reality show.
Finally, it was fixed. Lucy was so proud of herself as she switched it on again.
They both touched the machine again. The shock raced through them, but when they opened their eyes they were disappointed. Their bodies hadn’t swapped back. Instead, whatever had transferred Bruce’s intelligence into Lucy had reversed itself, leaving Lucy still trapped in her father’s body but with her own mind restored.
“Why was I watching this rubbish?” said Bruce, realising that the machine had not just swapped intelligence, but a person’s likes and dislikes as well.
He got straight to work. He still had Lucy’s body but retained his own intelligence, so he began working on the machine again.
Back in their own bodies, they finally seemed to be completely back to normal.
Bruce could not believe that a simple shock from the machine could have done all this changed so much about them.
Lucy was just glad to have her own body back.
They left the machine on the kitchen table and decided to go and get some dinner. They were both starving.
An hour later, Helen, Lucy’s mother, and Darren, her brother, entered the kitchen and saw the device. It was still on.
They both reached out and touched it.
5 comments:
Would love a part two on this with the mother and son!
Glad you like it, part 2 coming soon
Thanks you so much for writting my story you have written a great story .Do you plan to write others of my stories soon?
Yes
Thanks
Post a Comment