Friday, 8 May 2026

The Great Shift Forum



User:  BornAgain

Before: 55M

After: 24 F (different)




“Yup guys so this me, and she is a real looker the great shift has given me a new lease of life I was once a middle aged man but now I can live again and with my new body the world seems completely different I feel more free, more alive than ever before I want to see the world and try new things and yes maybe experience this body, I heading to Spain who wants to join me” 


User:  TheNewLittleMe

Before: 39F

After: 19 F (different)



“Look at this booty, I love my new petite figure, the great shift is the best thing to ever happen to me. My old life was a disaster single, no children and heading towards forty no real friends staying in every night but now I’m so happy with this second chance and I’m not going to waste it I know the worlds a little chaotic at the moment but hopefully soon I can start dating and find Mr Right” 


User:  ChubbyGirl69

Before: 32 M 

After: 28 F (different)



“So guys what do you think as a guy I spent every moment of my life in a gym, I had a rock solid body but now I’m a busty bigger built woman and I kind of like it, I feel great I mean yeah it’s a big change but I just love how I feel now maybe this is who I should have always been, I’m so happy!” 


No comments:

The Prisoner Part 4: His Cruelest Game

  The events of that drunken night had not been forgotten. Now, not only did Annabelle have to watch the guy use her body for whatever he fe...