“Enjoy your shower,” said Kathy as she watched Ian wrap a towel around her body and smile.
“Yeah… these are nice” he said, making a point of showing off Kathy’s chest.
“I thought you’d like them. Now remember our little deal one month in each other’s bodies only rules don’t kill me and have fun. I can’t wait to take this thing for a test drive.” Kathy grabbed the front of Ian’s trousers she had already a felt reaction down there from the sight of her own body.
“Sure, I’m happy with that. I’m sure I can keep myself busy.”
Ian had plenty of things he wanted to do while in Kathy’s body. After she left, he dropped the towel and started examining her body again. She was so busty, and he wondered how she managed living with them. He lifted them in his hands. God, they were heavy.
Now sitting at the computer, he began looking at outfits to buy. He knew exactly what he wanted, he had always liked women in nurse uniforms.
A couple of days later, it arrived, and he put it on. Standing in front of the mirror, he tried to act as sexy as possible before collapsing onto the sofa, about to relax and have a little fun but just as he reached down to start things up, the front door opened and Kathy walked in.
He tried to act natural as she walked in.
“Don’t worry, I’m just picking something up,” she said.
Then Kathy noticed her body on the sofa, dressed in a nurse’s uniform, and she smiled.
“Wow… I look good in that outfit. Very nice…” She glanced at her own chest for a moment before snapping out of it.
Ian smiled and leaned back in the chair.
“I know, right? I look great.”
Kathy grabbed what she needed, took one last glance at her body, and then left. She had to walk funny as seeing her own body dressed like that had made her hard.
“Now, where were we?” said Ian to himself as he settled back in he was going to enjoy his month in Kathy body.
No comments:
Post a Comment